Search Our Listings









Clear Filters
Estato

Multi-Channel Anime Merchandise Shop

 
0

Annual Revenue
View More

0

Unique Visits

0

Annual Profit
View More

0

Asking Price
View More

Executive Summary

Established: June 1, 2018

For sale is a multi-channel (Shopify, TapCart app and stand-alone domains) anime merchandise shop created in 2018.

80% of primary traffic generates through organic social media search and email marketing. The remaining 20% is through Facebook and Instagram advertising.

Primary revenue generates through the sel...



100% Free to Join

Login Required You must be logged into your Latona's account to access the private information for this listing.
Members Receive: Full In-Depth reports on each listing Access to Open Houses - Recorded screencasts with the business owner Full Access to Listing Prospectus Sign In or Sign Up

Contact Broker

Donna Byers
Broker Profile