In addition to the great businesses highlighted in this post, I want to take a moment to point out something that is kind of obvious. Latona’s sells stay-at-home businesses. It is what we do! Many of our customers are thriving at the moment and we are too. Businesses are selling. In the last few posts, I may have had a bit of a negative tone but overall, I am sanguine. As we sink deeper into this new reality, it is easier to see how perfectly positioned we and most of our customers are.
This morning, I’m particularly up-beat. As our clients are now updating their March revenue stats, it is worth doing a shout-out for those that had an uptick in revenue in March vs February’s numbers! Note that this is not a complete list as not all clients have finalized March’s numbers. These are just the ones that have updated stats as of this writing. These are all great stay-at-home businesses that are doing just fine.
- Popular LED Flashlights and Related Products – Survival gear!
- Business with Multiple Home & Garden Trademarked Brands – If you are stuck at home, improve your home and/or garden.
- SaaS Management for Amazon PPC Campaigns – big business getting bigger.
- SBA Eligible Niche Lingerie And Club Clothing Line For Women – could be partially responsible for a coming baby boom.
- Baby Carriers and Blankets – Trademarked – EU Amazon FBA – nine months after you buy the lingerie site, you’ll need this one.
- 11 Year Old Tech Tutorial Business – it is a good time to have anything related to learning online.
- Exam Portal Offering Premium Testing Solutions – SaaS – doing particularly well.
- Online Vapor E-commerce Store – best month since we’ve been tracking.
Here at Latona’s we are experts in selling established online businesses and now is a great time to achieve fantastic multiples as the demand for a stay at home business has never been higher.